View Profile Catalystl

All 17 Art Reviews

5 w/ Responses

This reminds me of Studio Pixel's cat drawings

Cool

The neck and ear look weirdly placed. Also I don't like how it's hard to distinguish the lighest shade of their hair to the second lighest shade. Other than that, it's good, and I like the design.

HztaOra responds:

Thank you for the tips. And i agree with you, next time i'll make her hair a bit darker.

funny

I can't tell where clown circus or candle shop are

Pretty good. You used good colors, facial expressions, and shading, although I think the shading looks weird towards the bottom of the demon guy's face and the end of the gun. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because it's basic and doesn't have a background, not because it has a bunch of errors.

yubis responds:

i didnt really bother with this one, at the time i did not have a drawing tablet and i drew this with a really shitty mousepad, but thanks for the criticism

Good stuff, but I think it would look better if the blood stuttered down its face because it would be more natural.

Nene and Darnell look good, but Pico's face isn't turned enough to make his eye looking away look normal. Also I think you did a good job coloring Nene.

BRAAAAPsausage responds:

Appreciate the criticism, and yeah I agree that Pico's eye should've been a little less weird. But three stars just because of an anatomical error? Come on man :pensive:

Pretty cool but maybe it would be better if the particles were more noticable

I think it's good and the sun is funny. I think the lack of shoes and the white lines in the grass are weird though.

I make dumb games when I get bored

15, Male