Catalystl

Filters may affect review visibility.

24 Movie Reviews

lmao

The voices in this are way funnier than the ones in your older submissions. It's also nice to see you've included more animation in this too. The only big thing I think this can improve on is its length.

This episode being a minute long works alright and it's long enough to flesh out the gag, but it would be cool to see you make more longer episodes.

TheViber responds:

Haha, thanks, I appreciate it!

perfection

The art in this is pretty good, and it's not a bad first attempt at a movie, but it's still incredibly short and not much happens throughout it. I don't think the score should be as close as it is to the top rated thing in the portal.

I think you could've improved boyfriend's burst of excitement by adding a sound effect when it happens, also I thought his facial expression was slightly odd, since he looked more suddenly content than excited.

pepperly responds:

All fair points; I'm honestly shocked the rating is as high as it is. I just wanted to take a couple evenings to join in the festivities with a small submission. I feel like I did a fair job with the short time I had to work with and how little I knew about what I was doing. There's definitely a few things I'd change overall if I had had more time, but in the end I think I did exactly what I had aimed to do.

Maybe in the future I'll submit something with a little more pizzazz, who knows?

39 Game Reviews

uh what happened to the actual game part of this?

TheHauntling responds:

Sadly, it had to eat shit and die.

This is a big improvement over all of the other bbs awards you've done! I really like all of the extra side details you added to this one and the extra text for all of the winners. The only critiques I can think of for this is that the windows overlapping each other was clunky, and that not every thread was linked.

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, that's an issue with running out of time, I shall work on adding the ability to move the windows around, and linking multiple threads.

that was so cool

6 Audio Reviews

Pretty chill but it feels a little repetitive and I think the drum from 0:53 to 1:14 is too loud.

bruncket responds:

I don't remember how, but a while ago I found your Pulse Palpitation bandcamp and I really liked your Creepy Miku EP you put up there. I was surprised to see it here and I kind of hate the name but I still think this is a good opening track, I wish you made more stuff like this.

As for my actual review, I think the song's repetetiveness and high pitch can get a little irratating, and my favorite part is from 0:34 to 1:00, it gives off a unique vibe.

This is funny and would go well with some shitpost games, but it's hard to sense a pattern in it. Also it would be better if there were sections with different instruments throughout the song.

25 Art Reviews

Spunch doesn't look like he does in the emote but still looks good on his own. I also like the rough outlines you gave him though I feel like it doesn't work as well on the gun since it makes its shape look off.

Anyways, you should really upload more.

baddass as fuk; and

snyper02 responds:

Came To Get That Dub

I love how out of place the gun is

I eat paper